Scrabble word: DOUBLED
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOUBLED exist?
Definitions of DOUBLED in dictionaries:
- verb - increase twofold
- verb - hit a two-base hit
- verb - bend over or curl up, usually with laughter or pain
- verb - do double duty
- verb - bridge: make a demand for (a card or suit)
- verb - make or do or perform again
- adj - twice as great or many
- verb - to make twice as great
There are 7 letters in DOUBLED: B D D E L O U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOUBLED plus a wildcard: DOUBLED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOUBLED
Images for DOUBLED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.