Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DOORKNOBS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOORKNOBS exist?
Definitions of DOORKNOBS in dictionaries:
- noun - a knob used to release the catch when opening a door (often called `doorhandle' in Great Britain)
- n - a handle for opening a door
There are 9 letters in DOORKNOBS: B D K N O O O R S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOORKNOBS plus a wildcard: DOORKNOBS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOORKNOBS
9 letter words
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DOORKNOBS
- Design House 750 Door Knob - Knobs and Hardware
- Frelan Clear JH5201SC - satin chrome sprung glass door knobs
- Jewel Coloured Faceted Glass Door Knob Emmy Loves
- Kwikset Juno Satin Nickel Door Knobs and Hardware - Bed Bath ...
- ... Print - custom listing for Jane Lynton 4 5x7s of chosen doorknobs
- Trashy Crafters Blog Classy Repurposing From Trash
- Decorative Cabinet Knobs by Susan Goldstick Inc.
- Antique Doorknob Collectors of America
- Knock Knock Antique Glass Door Knob Set by becaruns on Etsy
- New York Magazine Home Design Salvaged Grace
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.