Scrabble word: DOOMED
Is DOOMED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DOOMED in dictionaries:
- noun - people who are destined to die soon
- verb - decree or designate beforehand
- verb - pronounce a sentence on (somebody) in a court of law
- verb - make certain of the failure or destruction of
- adj - marked for certain death
- adj - in danger of the eternal punishment of Hell
- adj - marked by or promising bad fortune
- adj - (usually followed by `to') determined by tragic fate
- verb - to destine to an unhappy fate
There are 6 letters in DOOMED: D D E M O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOOMED
Click to search all anagrams of DOOMED plus a wildcard: DOOMED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOOMED
Images for DOOMED
Lookup in Wiki for DOOMED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.