Scrabble word: DOMESTICATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOMESTICATE exist?
Definitions of DOMESTICATE in dictionaries:
- verb - adapt (a wild plant or unclaimed land) to the environment
- verb - overcome the wildness of
- verb - make fit for cultivation, domestic life, and service to humans
- To cause to feel comfortable at home; make domestic.
- To adopt or make fit for domestic use or life.
- To train or adapt (an animal or a plant) to live in a human environment and be of use to human beings.
- To introduce and accustom (an animal or a plant) into another region; naturalize.
- To bring down to the level of the ordinary person.
There are 11 letters in DOMESTICATE: A C D E E I M O S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOMESTICATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOMESTICATE plus a wildcard: DOMESTICATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOMESTICATE
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DOMESTICATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.