Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DOLLOP
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOLLOP exist?
Definitions of DOLLOP in dictionaries:
- noun - a small measure (usually of food)
- A large lump or portion of a solid matter: a dollop of ice cream.
- A small quantity or splash of a liquid: a dollop of whiskey.
- A modicum; a bit: not a dollop of truth to the story.
- verb - to dispense in small amounts
There are 6 letters in DOLLOP: D L L O O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOLLOP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOLLOP plus a wildcard: DOLLOP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOLLOP
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DOLLOP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.