Scrabble word: DOGMATIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOGMATIC exist?
Definitions of DOGMATIC in dictionaries:
- adj - characterized by assertion of unproved or unprovable principles
- adj - of or pertaining to or characteristic of a doctrine or code of beliefs accepted as authoritative
- adj - relating to or involving dogma
- Relating to, characteristic of, or resulting from dogma.
- Characterized by an authoritative, arrogant assertion of unproved or unprovable principles.
- adj - a principle or belief put forth as authoritative [n -MAS or -MATA] : DOGMATIC