Is DOGMATIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DOGMATIC in various dictionaries:
- adj - characterized by assertion of unproved or unprovable principles
- adj - of or pertaining to or characteristic of a doctrine or code of beliefs accepted as authoritative
- adj - relating to or involving dogma
- Relating to, characteristic of, or resulting from dogma.
- Characterized by an authoritative, arrogant assertion of unproved or unprovable principles.
- adj - a principle or belief put forth as authoritative [n -MAS or -MATA] : DOGMATIC
There are 8 letters in DOGMATIC: A C D G I M O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DOGMATIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of DOGMATIC, to go: DOGMATIC?
Rearrange the letters in DOGMATIC and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of DOGMATIC
7 letters out of DOGMATIC
6 letters out of DOGMATIC
5 letters out of DOGMATIC
4 letters out of DOGMATIC
3 letters out of DOGMATIC
2 letters out of DOGMATIC
Contextual use of DOGMATIC
What's nearby DOGMATIC
Lookup in Wiki for DOGMATIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DOGMATIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DOGMATIC"