Scrabble word: DOGMATIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOGMATIC exist?
Definitions of DOGMATIC in dictionaries:
- adj - characterized by assertion of unproved or unprovable principles
- adj - of or pertaining to or characteristic of a doctrine or code of beliefs accepted as authoritative
- adj - relating to or involving dogma
- Relating to, characteristic of, or resulting from dogma.
- Characterized by an authoritative, arrogant assertion of unproved or unprovable principles.
- adj - a principle or belief put forth as authoritative [n -MAS or -MATA] : DOGMATIC
There are 8 letters in DOGMATIC: A C D G I M O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOGMATIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOGMATIC plus a wildcard: DOGMATIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOGMATIC
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DOGMATIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.