Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DOGGING
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOGGING exist?
Definitions of DOGGING in dictionaries:
- noun - a member of the genus Canis (probably descended from the common wolf) that has been domesticated by man since prehistoric times
- noun - a dull unattractive unpleasant girl or woman
- noun - informal term for a man
- noun - someone who is morally reprehensible
- noun - a smooth-textured sausage of minced beef or pork usually smoked
- noun - a hinged catch that fits into a notch of a ratchet to move a wheel forward or prevent it from moving backward
- noun - metal supports for logs in a fireplace
- adj - relentless and indefatigable in pursuit or as if in pursuit
- v - to follow after like a dog (a domesticated, carnivorous mammal)
There are 7 letters in DOGGING: D G G G I N O
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOGGING plus a wildcard: DOGGING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOGGING
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DOGGING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.