Scrabble word: DOCKET
Is DOCKET valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DOCKET in dictionaries:
- noun - (law) the calendar of a court
- noun - a temporally organized plan for matters to be attended to
- verb - place on the docket for legal action
- verb - make a summary or abstract of a legal document and inscribe it in a list
- A calendar of the cases awaiting action in a court.
- A brief entry of the court proceedings in a legal case.
- The book containing such entries.
- A summary or other brief statement of the contents of a document; an abstract.
- A list of things to be done; an agenda.
- A label or ticket affixed to a package listing the contents or directions for assembling or operating.
- To enter in a court calendar or in a record of court proceedings.
- To provide with a brief identifying statement.
- To label or ticket (a parcel).
- verb - to supply with an identifying statement
There are 6 letters in DOCKET: C D E K O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOCKET
Click to search all anagrams of DOCKET plus a wildcard: DOCKET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOCKET
Images for DOCKET
Lookup in Wiki for DOCKET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.