Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DOCKET
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOCKET exist?
Definitions of DOCKET in dictionaries:
- noun - (law) the calendar of a court
- noun - a temporally organized plan for matters to be attended to
- verb - place on the docket for legal action
- verb - make a summary or abstract of a legal document and inscribe it in a list
- A calendar of the cases awaiting action in a court.
- A brief entry of the court proceedings in a legal case.
- The book containing such entries.
- A summary or other brief statement of the contents of a document; an abstract.
- A list of things to be done; an agenda.
- A label or ticket affixed to a package listing the contents or directions for assembling or operating.
- To enter in a court calendar or in a record of court proceedings.
- To provide with a brief identifying statement.
- To label or ticket (a parcel).
- v - to supply with an identifying statement
There are 6 letters in DOCKET: C D E K O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOCKET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOCKET plus a wildcard: DOCKET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOCKET
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DOCKET
- Petition for Modification of Child Support Obligation
- Insurance Injury Demand Letter - DOC
- The Original Daily docket 1.0
- Darnell dockett Graphics Code Darnell dockett Comments & Pictures
- Georgia Juvenile docket Sheet
- ... window displays and allows access to docket functions and information
- Unique Sales docket
- ... docket number originating case docket number or originating case
- USDC North Carolina Eastern District Page of docket Sheet
- The Latest from Alice in Wonderland