Scrabble word: DISTURBANCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISTURBANCE exist?
Definitions of DISTURBANCE in dictionaries:
- noun - activity that is a malfunction, intrusion, or interruption
- noun - an unhappy and worried mental state
- noun - a disorderly outburst or tumult
- noun - a noisy fight
- noun - the act of disturbing something or someone
- noun - (psychiatry) a psychological disorder of thought or emotion
- noun - electrical or acoustic activity that can disturb communication
- The act of disturbing.
- The condition of being disturbed: “The forest... is in various stages of disturbance.
- Something that disturbs, as a commotion, scuffle, or public tumult.
- Mental or emotional unbalance or disorder.
- A variation in normal wind conditions.
- Folding or faulting that affects a relatively large area.
There are 11 letters in DISTURBANCE: A B C D E I N R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISTURBANCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISTURBANCE plus a wildcard: DISTURBANCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISTURBANCE
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISTURBANCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.