Scrabble word: DISTURBANCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISTURBANCE exist?
Definitions of DISTURBANCE in dictionaries:
- noun - activity that is a malfunction, intrusion, or interruption
- noun - an unhappy and worried mental state
- noun - a disorderly outburst or tumult
- noun - a noisy fight
- noun - the act of disturbing something or someone
- noun - (psychiatry) a psychological disorder of thought or emotion
- noun - electrical or acoustic activity that can disturb communication
- The act of disturbing.
- The condition of being disturbed: “The forest... is in various stages of disturbance.
- Something that disturbs, as a commotion, scuffle, or public tumult.
- Mental or emotional unbalance or disorder.
- A variation in normal wind conditions.
- Folding or faulting that affects a relatively large area.