Scrabble word: DISTRIBUTOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISTRIBUTOR exist?
Definitions of DISTRIBUTOR in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who markets merchandise
- noun - a person with authority to allot or deal out or apportion
- noun - a company that markets merchandise
- noun - electrical device that distributes voltage to the spark plugs of a gasoline engine in the order of the firing sequence
- One that distributes, especially a device that applies electric current in proper sequence to the spark plugs of an engine.
- One that markets or sells merchandise, especially a wholesaler.
There are 11 letters in DISTRIBUTOR: B D I I O R R S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISTRIBUTOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISTRIBUTOR plus a wildcard: DISTRIBUTOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISTRIBUTOR
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISTRIBUTOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.