Scrabble word: DISTEMPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISTEMPER exist?
Definitions of DISTEMPER in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various infectious viral diseases of animals
- noun - an angry and disagreeable mood
- noun - paint made by mixing the pigments with water and a binder
- noun - a painting created with paint that is made by mixing the pigments with water and a binder
- noun - a method of painting in which the pigments are mixed with water and a binder
- verb - paint with distemper
- An infectious viral disease occurring in dogs, characterized by loss of appetite, a catarrhal discharge from the eyes and nose, vomiting, fever, lethargy, partial paralysis caused by destruction of myelinated nerve tissue, and sometimes death.
- A similar viral disease of cats characterized by fever, vomiting, diarrhea leading to dehydration, and sometimes death.
- Any of various similar mammalian diseases.
- An illness or a disease; an ailment: “He died... of a broken heart, a distemper which kills many more than is generally imagined” (Henry Fielding).
- Ill humor; testiness.
- Disorder or disturbance, especially of a social or political nature.
- To put out of order.
- To unsettle; derange.
- A process of painting in which pigments are mixed with water and a glue-size or casein binder, used for flat wall decoration or scenic and poster painting.
- The paint used in this process.
- A painting made by this process.
- To mix (powdered pigments or colors) with water and size.
- To paint (a work) in distemper.
There are 9 letters in DISTEMPER: D E E I M P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISTEMPER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISTEMPER plus a wildcard: DISTEMPER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISTEMPER
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISTEMPER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.