Scrabble word: DISSONANCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISSONANCE exist?
Definitions of DISSONANCE in dictionaries:
- noun - a conflict of people's opinions or actions or characters
- noun - the auditory experience of sound that lacks musical quality
- noun - disagreeable sounds
- A harsh, disagreeable combination of sounds; discord.
- Lack of agreement, consistency, or harmony; conflict.
- A combination of tones conventionally considered to suggest unrelieved tension and require resolution.
There are 10 letters in DISSONANCE: A C D E I N N O S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISSONANCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISSONANCE plus a wildcard: DISSONANCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISSONANCE
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISSONANCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.