Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DISSOLVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISSOLVE exist?
Definitions of DISSOLVE in dictionaries:
- noun - (film) a gradual transition from one scene to the next
- verb - become weaker
- verb - cause to go into a solution
- verb - come to an end
- verb - stop functioning or cohering as a unit
- verb - cause to lose control emotionally
- verb - lose control emotionally
- verb - cause to fade away
- verb - pass into a solution
- verb - become or cause to become soft or liquid
- verb - bring the association of to an end or cause to break up
- verb - declare void
- To cause to pass into solution: dissolve salt in water.
- To reduce (solid matter) to liquid form; melt.
- To cause to disappear or vanish; dispel.
- To break into component parts; disintegrate.
- To bring to an end by or as if by breaking up; terminate.
- To dismiss (a legislative body, for example): dissolved parliament and called for new elections.
- To cause to break down emotionally or psychologically; upset.
- To cause to lose definition; blur; confuse: “Morality has finally been dissolved in pity” (Leslie Fiedler).
- To annul; abrogate.
- To pass into solution.
- To become liquid; melt.
- To break up or disperse.
- To become disintegrated; disappear.
- To be overcome emotionally or psychologically: I dissolved into helpless laughter.
- To lose clarity or definition; fade away.
- A scene transition in a motion-picture film or videotape made by fading out one scene while the next scene grows clearer.
- verb - to make into a solution
There are 8 letters in DISSOLVE: D E I L O S S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISSOLVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISSOLVE plus a wildcard: DISSOLVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISSOLVE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISSOLVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.