Scrabble word: DISSOCIATION
Is DISSOCIATION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DISSOCIATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of removing from association
- noun - a state in which some integrated part of a person's life becomes separated from the rest of the personality and functions independently
- noun - (chemistry) the temporary or reversible process in which a molecule or ion is broken down into smaller molecules or ions
- The act of dissociating or the condition of having been dissociated.
- The chemical process by means of which a change in physical condition, as in pressure or temperature, or the action of a solvent causes a molecule to split into simpler groups of atoms, single atoms, or ions.
- The separation of an electrolyte into ions of opposite charge.
- The process by which some microbes differentiate or mutate.
- Separation of a group of related psychological activities into autonomously functioning units, as in the generation of multiple personalities.
There are 12 letters in DISSOCIATION: A C D I I I N O O S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISSOCIATION
Click to search all anagrams of DISSOCIATION plus a wildcard: DISSOCIATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISSOCIATION
12 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISSOCIATION
Lookup in Wiki for DISSOCIATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.