Scrabble word: DISSOCIATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISSOCIATE exist?
Definitions of DISSOCIATE in dictionaries:
- verb - part
- verb - regard as unconnected
- verb - to undergo a reversible or temporary breakdown of a molecule into simpler molecules or atoms
- To remove from association; separate: “Marx never dissociated man from his social environment” (Sidney Hook).
- To cause to undergo dissociation.
- To cease associating; part.
- To mutate or change morphologically, often reversibly.
There are 10 letters in DISSOCIATE: A C D E I I O S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISSOCIATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISSOCIATE plus a wildcard: DISSOCIATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISSOCIATE
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISSOCIATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.