Scrabble word: DISSIPATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISSIPATION exist?
Definitions of DISSIPATION in dictionaries:
- noun - breaking up and scattering by dispersion
- noun - dissolute indulgence in sensual pleasure
- noun - useless or profitless activity
- The act of dissipating or the condition of having been dissipated.
- Wasteful expenditure or consumption.
- Dissolute indulgence in sensual pleasure; intemperance.
- An amusement; a diversion.
There are 11 letters in DISSIPATION: A D I I I N O P S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISSIPATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISSIPATION plus a wildcard: DISSIPATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISSIPATION
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISSIPATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.