Scrabble word: DISPOSAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISPOSAL exist?
Definitions of DISPOSAL in dictionaries:
- noun - the power to use something or someone
- noun - a method of tending to or managing the affairs of a some group of people (especially the group's business affairs)
- noun - the act or means of getting rid of something
- noun - a kitchen appliance for disposing of garbage
- A particular order, distribution, or placement: a pleasing disposal of plants and lawn.
- A particular method of attending to or settling matters.
- Transference by gift or sale.
- The act or process of getting rid of something.
- An electric device installed below a sink that grinds garbage so it can be flushed away.
- The liberty or power to dispose of: funds at our disposal.
- verb - to put in place
There are 8 letters in DISPOSAL: A D I L O P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISPOSAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISPOSAL plus a wildcard: DISPOSAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISPOSAL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISPOSAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.