Scrabble word: DISPOSAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISPOSAL exist?
Definitions of DISPOSAL in dictionaries:
- noun - the power to use something or someone
- noun - a method of tending to or managing the affairs of a some group of people (especially the group's business affairs)
- noun - the act or means of getting rid of something
- noun - a kitchen appliance for disposing of garbage
- A particular order, distribution, or placement: a pleasing disposal of plants and lawn.
- A particular method of attending to or settling matters.
- Transference by gift or sale.
- The act or process of getting rid of something.
- An electric device installed below a sink that grinds garbage so it can be flushed away.
- The liberty or power to dispose of: funds at our disposal.
- verb - to put in place
There are 8 letters in DISPOSAL: A D I L O P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISPOSAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISPOSAL plus a wildcard: DISPOSAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISPOSAL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words