Scrabble word: DISPLACEMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISPLACEMENT exist?
Definitions of DISPLACEMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - act of taking the place of another especially using underhanded tactics
- noun - an event in which something is displaced without rotation
- noun - the act of uniform movement
- noun - (chemistry) a reaction in which an elementary substance displaces and sets free a constituent element from a compound
- noun - (psychiatry) a defense mechanism that transfers affect or reaction from the original object to some more acceptable one
- noun - to move something from its natural environment
- noun - act of removing from office or employment
- The act of displacing.
- The condition of having been displaced.
- A reaction in which an atom, a radical, or a molecule replaces another in a compound.
- The weight or volume of a fluid displaced by a floating body, used especially as a measurement of the weight or bulk of ships.
- A vector or the magnitude of a vector from the initial position to a subsequent position assumed by a body.
- The relative movement between the two sides of a fault.
- The distance between the two sides of a fault.
- A defense mechanism in which there is an unconscious shift of emotions, affect, or desires from the original object to a more acceptable or immediate substitute.
There are 12 letters in DISPLACEMENT: A C D E E I L M N P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISPLACEMENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISPLACEMENT plus a wildcard: DISPLACEMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISPLACEMENT
12 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISPLACEMENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.