Is DISPLACEMENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DISPLACEMENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - act of taking the place of another especially using underhanded tactics
- noun - an event in which something is displaced without rotation
- noun - the act of uniform movement
- noun - (chemistry) a reaction in which an elementary substance displaces and sets free a constituent element from a compound
- noun - (psychiatry) a defense mechanism that transfers affect or reaction from the original object to some more acceptable one
- noun - to move something from its natural environment
- noun - act of removing from office or employment
- The act of displacing.
- The condition of having been displaced.
- A reaction in which an atom, a radical, or a molecule replaces another in a compound.
- The weight or volume of a fluid displaced by a floating body, used especially as a measurement of the weight or bulk of ships.
- A vector or the magnitude of a vector from the initial position to a subsequent position assumed by a body.
- The relative movement between the two sides of a fault.
- The distance between the two sides of a fault.
- A defense mechanism in which there is an unconscious shift of emotions, affect, or desires from the original object to a more acceptable or immediate substitute.
There are 12 letters in DISPLACEMENT: A C D E E I L M N P S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DISPLACEMENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of DISPLACEMENT, to go: DISPLACEMENT?
Rearrange the letters in DISPLACEMENT and see some winning combinations
12 letters out of DISPLACEMENT
10 letters out of DISPLACEMENT
9 letters out of DISPLACEMENT
8 letters out of DISPLACEMENT
7 letters out of DISPLACEMENT
6 letters out of DISPLACEMENT
5 letters out of DISPLACEMENT
4 letters out of DISPLACEMENT
3 letters out of DISPLACEMENT
2 letters out of DISPLACEMENT
Contextual use of DISPLACEMENT
What's nearby DISPLACEMENT
Lookup in Wiki for DISPLACEMENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DISPLACEMENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DISPLACEMENT"