Scrabble word: DISPERSION
Is DISPERSION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DISPERSION in dictionaries:
- noun - spreading widely or driving off
- noun - the spatial or geographic property of being scattered about over a range, area, or volume
- noun - the act of dispersing or diffusing something
- The act or process of dispersing.
- The state of being dispersed.
- The degree of scatter of data, usually about an average value, such as the median.
- Separation of a complex wave into its component parts according to a given characteristic, such as frequency or wavelength.
- Separation of visible light into colors by refraction or diffraction.
- See disperse system.
There are 10 letters in DISPERSION: D E I I N O P R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISPERSION
Click to search all anagrams of DISPERSION plus a wildcard: DISPERSION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISPERSION
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISPERSION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.