Scrabble word: DISPENSATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISPENSATION exist?
Definitions of DISPENSATION in dictionaries:
- noun - an exemption from some rule or obligation
- noun - a share that has been dispensed or distributed
- noun - the act of dispensing (giving out in portions)
- The act of dispensing.
- Something dispensed.
- A specific arrangement or system by which something is dispensed.
- An exemption or a release from an obligation or a rule, granted by or as if by an authority.
- An exemption from a church law, a vow, or another similar obligation granted in a particular case by an ecclesiastical authority.
- The document containing this exemption.
- The divine ordering of worldly affairs.
- A religious system or code of commands considered to have been divinely revealed or appointed.
There are 12 letters in DISPENSATION: A D E I I N N O P S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISPENSATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISPENSATION plus a wildcard: DISPENSATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISPENSATION
12 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISPENSATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.