Scrabble word: DISJOINTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISJOINTED exist?
Definitions of DISJOINTED in dictionaries:
- verb - part
- verb - separate at the joints
- verb - make disjoint, separated, or disconnected
- verb - become separated, disconnected or disjoint
- adj - lacking orderly continuity
- adj - taken apart at the joints
- adj - separated at the joint
- Separated at the joints.
- Out of joint; dislocated.
- Lacking order or coherence: disjointed sentences.
- verb - to put out of order
There are 10 letters in DISJOINTED: D D E I I J N O S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISJOINTED plus a wildcard: DISJOINTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISJOINTED
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISJOINTED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.