Scrabble word: DISINTEGRATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISINTEGRATE exist?
Definitions of DISINTEGRATE in dictionaries:
- verb - break into parts or components or lose cohesion or unity
- verb - cause to undergo fission or lose particles
- verb - lose a stored charge, magnetic flux, or current
- To become reduced to components, fragments, or particles.
- To decompose, decay, or undergo a nuclear transformation.
There are 12 letters in DISINTEGRATE: A D E E G I I N R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISINTEGRATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISINTEGRATE plus a wildcard: DISINTEGRATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISINTEGRATE
12 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISINTEGRATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.