Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DISFAVOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISFAVOR exist?
Definitions of DISFAVOR in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being out of favor
- noun - an inclination to withhold approval from some person or group
- verb - put at a disadvantage
- Unfavorable opinion or regard; disapproval.
- The condition of being regarded with disapproval.
- verb - to regard with disapproval
There are 8 letters in DISFAVOR: A D F I O R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISFAVOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISFAVOR plus a wildcard: DISFAVOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISFAVOR
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISFAVOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.