Scrabble word: DISCRIMINATING
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISCRIMINATING exist?
Definitions of DISCRIMINATING in dictionaries:
- verb - recognize or perceive the difference
- verb - treat differently on the basis of sex or race
- verb - distinguish
- adj - showing or indicating careful judgment and discernment especially in matters of taste
- adj - having or demonstrating ability to recognize or draw fine distinctions
- Able to recognize or draw fine distinctions; perceptive.
- Showing careful judgment or fine taste: a discriminating collector of rare books; a dish for the discriminating palate.
- Separating into distinct parts or components; analytical.
- Serving to distinguish; distinctive: a discriminating characteristic.
- Marked by or showing bias; discriminatory.
There are 14 letters in DISCRIMINATING: A C D G I I I I M N N R S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISCRIMINATING plus a wildcard: DISCRIMINATING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISCRIMINATING
14 letter words
12 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISCRIMINATING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.