Scrabble word: DISCRIMINATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISCRIMINATE exist?
Definitions of DISCRIMINATE in dictionaries:
- verb - recognize or perceive the difference
- verb - treat differently on the basis of sex or race
- verb - distinguish
- adj - marked by the ability to see or make fine distinctions
- To make a clear distinction; distinguish: discriminate among the options available.
- To make sensible decisions; judge wisely.
- To make distinctions on the basis of class or category without regard to individual merit; show preference or prejudice: was accused of discriminating against women; discriminated in favor of his cronies.
- To perceive the distinguishing features of; recognize as distinct: discriminate right from wrong.
- To distinguish by noting differences; differentiate: unable to discriminate colors.
There are 12 letters in DISCRIMINATE: A C D E I I I M N R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISCRIMINATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISCRIMINATE plus a wildcard: DISCRIMINATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISCRIMINATE
12 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISCRIMINATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.