Scrabble word: DISCRETION
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISCRETION exist?
Definitions of DISCRETION in dictionaries:
- noun - freedom to act or judge on one's own
- noun - knowing how to avoid embarrassment or distress
- noun - refined taste
- noun - the power of making free choices unconstrained by external agencies
- noun - the trait of judging wisely and objectively
- The quality of being discreet; circumspection.
- Ability or power to decide responsibly.
- Freedom to act or judge on one’s own: All the decisions were left to our discretion.
There are 10 letters in DISCRETION: C D E I I N O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISCRETION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISCRETION plus a wildcard: DISCRETION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISCRETION
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISCRETION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.