Scrabble word: DISCONTINUOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISCONTINUOUS exist?
Definitions of DISCONTINUOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - of a function or curve
- adj - not continuing without interruption in time or space
- Marked by breaks or interruptions; intermittent: discontinuous applause.
- Consisting of distinct or unconnected elements, such as the physical features of a landscape.
- Being without sequential order or coherent form.
- Possessing one or more discontinuities, as a function.
There are 13 letters in DISCONTINUOUS: C D I I N N O O S S T U U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISCONTINUOUS plus a wildcard: DISCONTINUOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISCONTINUOUS
13 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISCONTINUOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.