Is DISCIPLINE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DISCIPLINE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a branch of knowledge
- noun - a system of rules of conduct or method of practice
- noun - the trait of being well behaved
- noun - training to improve strength or self-control
- noun - the act of punishing
- verb - develop (children's) behavior by instruction and practice
- verb - punish in order to gain control or enforce obedience
- Training expected to produce a specific character or pattern of behavior, especially training that produces moral or mental improvement.
- Controlled behavior resulting from disciplinary training; selfcontrol.
- Control obtained by enforcing compliance or order.
- A systematic method to obtain obedience: a military discipline.
- A state of order based on submission to rules and authority: a teacher who demanded discipline in the classroom.
- Punishment intended to correct or train.
- A set of rules or methods, as those regulating the practice of a church or monastic order.
- A branch of knowledge or teaching.
- To train by instruction and practice, especially to teach self-control to.
- To teach to obey rules or accept authority.
- To punish in order to gain control or enforce obedience.
- To impose order on: needed to discipline their study habits.
There are 10 letters in DISCIPLINE: C D E I I I L N P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DISCIPLINE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DISCIPLINE, to go: DISCIPLINE?
Rearrange the letters in DISCIPLINE and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of DISCIPLINE
9 letters out of DISCIPLINE
8 letters out of DISCIPLINE
7 letters out of DISCIPLINE
6 letters out of DISCIPLINE
5 letters out of DISCIPLINE
4 letters out of DISCIPLINE
3 letters out of DISCIPLINE
2 letters out of DISCIPLINE
Contextual use of DISCIPLINE
What's nearby DISCIPLINE
Lookup in Wiki for DISCIPLINE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DISCIPLINE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DISCIPLINE"