Scrabble word: DISCIPLINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISCIPLINE exist?
Definitions of DISCIPLINE in dictionaries:
- noun - a branch of knowledge
- noun - a system of rules of conduct or method of practice
- noun - the trait of being well behaved
- noun - training to improve strength or self-control
- noun - the act of punishing
- verb - develop (children's) behavior by instruction and practice
- verb - punish in order to gain control or enforce obedience
- Training expected to produce a specific character or pattern of behavior, especially training that produces moral or mental improvement.
- Controlled behavior resulting from disciplinary training; selfcontrol.
- Control obtained by enforcing compliance or order.
- A systematic method to obtain obedience: a military discipline.
- A state of order based on submission to rules and authority: a teacher who demanded discipline in the classroom.
- Punishment intended to correct or train.
- A set of rules or methods, as those regulating the practice of a church or monastic order.
- A branch of knowledge or teaching.
- To train by instruction and practice, especially to teach self-control to.
- To teach to obey rules or accept authority.
- To punish in order to gain control or enforce obedience.
- To impose order on: needed to discipline their study habits.
There are 10 letters in DISCIPLINE: C D E I I I L N P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISCIPLINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISCIPLINE plus a wildcard: DISCIPLINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISCIPLINE
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISCIPLINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.