Scrabble word: DISADVANTAGE
Is DISADVANTAGE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DISADVANTAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of having an inferior or less favorable position
- verb - put at a disadvantage
- An unfavorable condition or circumstance.
- Something that places one in an unfavorable condition or circumstance.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “a condition, circumstance, or characteristic unfavorable to success”: poor health, a disadvantage to an athlete; is free to do as she wishes without detriment; responsibilities that are a drawback to our pleasure; illiteracy, a serious handicap in life.
There are 12 letters in DISADVANTAGE: A A A D D E G I N S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISADVANTAGE
Click to search all anagrams of DISADVANTAGE plus a wildcard: DISADVANTAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISADVANTAGE
12 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISADVANTAGE
Lookup in Wiki for DISADVANTAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.