Scrabble word: DIMINUTIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIMINUTIVE exist?
Definitions of DIMINUTIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - a word that is formed with a suffix (such as -let or -kin) to indicate smallness
- adj - very small
- Extremely small in size; tiny.
- Of or being a suffix that indicates smallness, youth, familiarity, affection, or contempt, as -let in booklet, -kin in lambkin, or -et in nymphet.
- A diminutive suffix, word, or name.
- A very small person or thing.
There are 10 letters in DIMINUTIVE: D E I I I M N T U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIMINUTIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIMINUTIVE plus a wildcard: DIMINUTIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIMINUTIVE
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DIMINUTIVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.