Scrabble word: DIMINISHED
Is DIMINISHED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DIMINISHED in dictionaries:
- verb - decrease in size, extent, or range
- verb - lessen the authority, dignity, or reputation of
- adj - impaired by diminution
- adj - (of an organ or body part) diminished in size or strength as a result of disease or injury or lack of use
- adj - (of musical intervals) reduction by a semitone of any perfect or minor musical interval
- adj - made to seem smaller or less (especially in worth)
- verb - to make or become less
There are 10 letters in DIMINISHED: D D E H I I I M N S
Click to search all anagrams of DIMINISHED plus a wildcard: DIMINISHED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIMINISHED
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DIMINISHED
Lookup in Wiki for DIMINISHED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.