Scrabble word: DIGGING
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIGGING exist?
Definitions of DIGGING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of digging
- verb - turn up, loosen, or remove earth
- verb - create by digging
- verb - work hard
- verb - remove, harvest, or recover by digging
- verb - thrust down or into
- verb - remove the inner part or the core of
- verb - poke or thrust abruptly
- verb - get the meaning of something
- verb - to break up, turn over, or remove earth
There are 7 letters in DIGGING: D G G G I I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIGGING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIGGING plus a wildcard: DIGGING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIGGING
Images for DIGGING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.