Scrabble word: DIFFUSER
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIFFUSER exist?
Definitions of DIFFUSER in dictionaries:
- noun - baffle that distributes sound waves evenly
- noun - optical device that distributes the light of a lamp evenly
- adj - spread out
- adj - (of light) transmitted from a broad light source or reflected
- adj - lacking conciseness
- A light fixture, such as a frosted globe, that spreads light evenly.
- A medium that scatters light, used in photography to soften shadows.
- A device, such as a cone or baffle, placed in front of a loudspeaker diaphragm to diffuse the sound waves.
- A flow passage in a wind tunnel that decelerates a stream of gas or liquid from a high to a low velocity.
- verb - to spread widely or thinly
There are 8 letters in DIFFUSER: D E F F I R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIFFUSER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIFFUSER plus a wildcard: DIFFUSER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIFFUSER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DIFFUSER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.