Scrabble word: DIFFERENTIATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIFFERENTIATE exist?
Definitions of DIFFERENTIATE in dictionaries:
- verb - mark as different
- verb - be a distinctive feature, attribute, or trait
- verb - calculate a derivative
- verb - become different during development
- verb - evolve so as to lead to a new species or develop in a way most suited to the environment
- verb - become distinct and acquire a different character
- To constitute the distinction between: subspecies that are differentiated by the markings on their wings.
- To perceive or show the difference in or between; discriminate.
- To make different by alteration or modification.
- To calculate the derivative or differential of (a function).
- To become distinct or specialized; acquire a different character.
- To make distinctions; discriminate.
- To undergo a progressive, developmental change to a more specialized form or function.
There are 13 letters in DIFFERENTIATE: A D E E E F F I I N R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIFFERENTIATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIFFERENTIATE plus a wildcard: DIFFERENTIATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIFFERENTIATE
13 letter words
12 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DIFFERENTIATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.