Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DIEBACK
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIEBACK exist?
Definitions of DIEBACK in dictionaries:
- noun - a disease of plants characterized by the gradual dying of the young shoots starting at the tips and progressing to the larger branches
- The gradual dying of plant shoots, starting at the tips, as a result of various diseases or climatic conditions.
- n - a gradual dying of plant shoots
There are 7 letters in DIEBACK: A B C D E I K
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIEBACK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIEBACK plus a wildcard: DIEBACK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIEBACK
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DIEBACK
- New Hustle Gang HG Hoodie T I P Grand Hustle TI Akoo PSC Atlanta ...
- Spaghetti Gazette - West Midlands UK Firebox of the Nation Worcester ...
- CITY OF SANDPOINT APPROVED STREET TREE LIST
- ten-point plan for ash dieback Chalara fraxinea in Britain Gabriel ...
- Recent News Articles From British Hardwood Tree Nursery Lincolnshire
- Salt marsh dieback timeline - Cape Cod National Seashore
- These discounts will be automatically applied by eBays invoicing ...
- photo - Oak trees with tip dieback create green & brown two-tone ...
- ... dieback. Pictured TCV work party to install Matthew Sugdons memorial
- Ash Tree Disease East Cambridgeshire District Council