Scrabble word: DICTATORIAL
Is DICTATORIAL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DICTATORIAL in dictionaries:
- adj - of or characteristic of a dictator
- adj - expecting unquestioning obedience
- adj - characteristic of an absolute ruler or absolute rule
- Tending to dictate; domineering.
- These adjectives mean asserting or tending to assert one’s authority or to impose one’s will on other persons.
There are 11 letters in DICTATORIAL: A A C D I I L O R T T
Click to search all anagrams of DICTATORIAL plus a wildcard: DICTATORIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DICTATORIAL
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DICTATORIAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.