Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DIALLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIALLING exist?
Definitions of DIALLING in dictionaries:
- noun - the face of a timepiece
- noun - the control on a radio or television set that is used for tuning
- noun - the circular graduated indicator on various measuring instruments
- noun - a disc on a telephone that is rotated a fixed distance for each number called
- n - the measurement of time by sundials
There are 8 letters in DIALLING: A D G I I L L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIALLING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIALLING plus a wildcard: DIALLING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIALLING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DIALLING
- dialling Boy Royalty Free Stock Images - Image 3609099
- dialling Out On A Telephone Stock Photos - Image 4099143
- finger dialling vintage black rotary-dial telephone dynamic motion ...
- dialling by pulling round the telephone dial with a finger in the hole ...
- dialling Tony - Paperblog
- UK dialling codes can seem rather confusing at first but travellers ...
- First Aid Video dialling 000
- You need a dialling Buddy
- Illustration of Man dialling with Clipping Path
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.