Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DIALECTIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIALECTIC exist?
Definitions of DIALECTIC in dictionaries:
- noun - any formal system of reasoning that arrives at the truth by the exchange of logical arguments
- noun - a contradiction of ideas that serves as the determining factor in their interaction
- adj - of or relating to or employing dialectic
- The art or practice of arriving at the truth by the exchange of logical arguments.
- The process especially associated with Hegel of arriving at the truth by stating a thesis, developing a contradictory antithesis, and combining and resolving them into a coherent synthesis.
- Hegel’s critical method for the investigation of this process.
- The Marxian process of change through the conflict of opposing forces, whereby a given contradiction is characterized by a primary and a secondary aspect, the secondary succumbing to the primary, which is then transformed into an aspect of a new contradiction.
- A method of argument or exposition that systematically weighs contradictory facts or ideas with a view to the resolution of their real or apparent contradictions.
- The contradiction between two conflicting forces viewed as the determining factor in their continuing interaction.
There are 9 letters in DIALECTIC: A C C D E I I L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIALECTIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIALECTIC plus a wildcard: DIALECTIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIALECTIC
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DIALECTIC
- The three dialectic stages
- Flowchart showing structure of Hegelian dialectics anonymous source ...
- Try dialectic Risk-Free Right Now Download 8.4MB
- The Hegelian dialectic
- HealingFromBPD.org What is a dialectic What does dialectical mean
- ... dialectic contradictions for more on dialectic see what is situation
- Fast Fish and Loose Fish dialectical Materialism
- Thinking as Inner dialectic
- dialectic. Mortimer J Adler - Eric Chaim Kline Bookseller
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.