Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEXTRAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEXTRAL exist?
Definitions of DEXTRAL in dictionaries:
- adj - of or on the right
- adj - preferring to use right foot or hand or eye
- Of, relating to, or located on the right side; right.
- Of or relating to a gastropod shell that coils clockwise and has its aperture to the right when facing the observer with the apex upward.
- adj - pertaining to the right
There are 7 letters in DEXTRAL: A D E L R T X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEXTRAL plus a wildcard: DEXTRAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEXTRAL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEXTRAL
- Sinistral and dextral specimens
- dextral Corona perversa (Swainson 1820)
- dextral vs Sinistral Gastropod Egg Mass Gastropod Shells
- dextral Busycon sinistrum Hollister 1958
- With dextral shell
- Chaussure sneaker Alexander McQueen dextral Designer Puma 190.00 EUR ...
- One of the dextral (right-coiling) shells in the Higuchi collection
- dextral Phaedusa paviei (Morlet 1892)
- dextral Specimen On The Right - This Species Is Normally Sinistral)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.