Scrabble word: DEVISEES
Is DEVISEES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DEVISEES in dictionaries:
- noun - someone to whom property (especially realty) is devised by will
- verb - come up with (an idea, plan, explanation, theory, or principle) after a mental effort
- verb - arrange by systematic planning and united effort
- verb - give by will, especially real property
- noun - one to whom a will is made
There are 8 letters in DEVISEES: D E E E I S S V
Click to search all anagrams of DEVISEES plus a wildcard: DEVISEES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEVISEES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEVISEES
Lookup in Wiki for DEVISEES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.