Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEVISEES
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEVISEES exist?
Definitions of DEVISEES in dictionaries:
- noun - someone to whom property (especially realty) is devised by will
- verb - come up with (an idea, plan, explanation, theory, or principle) after a mental effort
- verb - arrange by systematic planning and united effort
- verb - give by will, especially real property
- n - one to whom a will is made
There are 8 letters in DEVISEES: D E E E I S S V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEVISEES plus a wildcard: DEVISEES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEVISEES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEVISEES
- Devizes White Horse
- Devizes Marina Devizes Marina
- FileCaen.hill.locks.in.devizes.arp.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- ... 41 Long Street Devizes Wiltshire SN10 1NS UK. Tel. 01380 727369
- Why not visit Devizes - Caen locks are the biggest in the UK
- Devizes Marketplace at Christmas - Richard Edwards Photos
- Devizes to Bradford on Avon Gone Rambling
- Devizes School
- Devizes Castle. Photo courtesy of Wiltshire Heritage Museum 41 Long ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.