Scrabble word: DEVELOPMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEVELOPMENT exist?
Definitions of DEVELOPMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - act of improving by expanding or enlarging or refining
- noun - a process in which something passes by degrees to a different stage (especially a more advanced or mature stage)
- noun - (biology) the process of an individual organism growing organically
- noun - a recent event that has some relevance for the present situation
- noun - the act of making some area of land or water more profitable or productive or useful
- noun - a district that has been developed to serve some purpose
- noun - a state in which things are improving
- noun - processing a photosensitive material in order to make an image visible
- noun - (music) the section of a composition or movement (especially in sonata form) where the major musical themes are developed and elaborated
- The act of developing.
- The state of being developed.
- A significant event, occurrence, or change.
- A group of dwellings built by the same contractor.
- Determination of the best techniques for applying a new device or process to production of goods or services.
- Elaboration of a theme with rhythmic and harmonic variations.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “a progression from a simpler or lower to a more advanced, mature, or complex form or stage”: the development of an aptitude into an accomplishment; the evolution of a plant from a seed; attempts made to foster social progress.
There are 11 letters in DEVELOPMENT: D E E E L M N O P T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEVELOPMENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEVELOPMENT plus a wildcard: DEVELOPMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEVELOPMENT
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words