Scrabble word: DEVASTATIONS
Is DEVASTATIONS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DEVASTATIONS in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being decayed or destroyed
- noun - the feeling of being confounded or overwhelmed
- noun - an event that results in total destruction
- noun - plundering with excessive damage and destruction
- noun - the termination of something by causing so much damage to it that it cannot be repaired or no longer exists
There are 12 letters in DEVASTATIONS: A A D E I N O S S T T V
Click to search all anagrams of DEVASTATIONS plus a wildcard: DEVASTATIONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEVASTATIONS
12 letter words
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEVASTATIONS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.