Scrabble word: DETERMINATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does DETERMINATION exist?
Definitions of DETERMINATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of determining the properties of something, usually by research or calculation
- noun - the quality of being determined to do or achieve something
- noun - a position or opinion or judgment reached after consideration
- noun - deciding or controlling something's outcome or nature
- noun - the act of making up your mind about something
- The act of making or arriving at a decision.
- The decision reached.
- Firmness of purpose; resolve: approached the task with determination and energy.
- A fixed intention or resolution: returned to school with a determination to finish.
- The settling of a question or case by an authoritative decision or pronouncement, especially by a judicial body: The choice of a foster home was left to the determination of the court.
- The decision or pronouncement made.
- The ascertaining or fixing of the quantity, quality, position, or character of something: a determination of the ship’s longitude; a determination of the mass of the universe.
- The result of such ascertaining.
- A fixed movement or tendency toward an object or end.
- The defining of a concept through its constituent elements.
- The qualification of a concept or proposition to render it more definite or specific.
There are 13 letters in DETERMINATION: A D E E I I M N N O R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DETERMINATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DETERMINATION plus a wildcard: DETERMINATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DETERMINATION
13 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DETERMINATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.