Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DETECTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does DETECTING exist?
Definitions of DETECTING in dictionaries:
- noun - a police investigation to determine the perpetrator
- verb - discover or determine the existence, presence, or fact of
- v - to discover or perceive
There are 9 letters in DETECTING: C D E E G I N T T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DETECTING plus a wildcard: DETECTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DETECTING
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DETECTING
- Source and owner of picture metaldetectingforum.com
- Metal detecting at OHMS
- FileMetal detecting in progress on a Time Team dig (2).jpg ...
- Metal detecting with the Garrett AT Pro - YouTube
- jonas brothers metal detecting 34. Kevin and Nick Jonas hover over a ...
- some treasures while on vacation at the beach. Metal detecting ...
- Detectors Minelab Garrett www.goldcitydetecting.com
- Welcome to Metal detecting Techniques
- Principle of flaw detection with ultrasound. A void in the solid ...
- Clarity and brightness much better at a greater distance.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.