Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DERISORY
In which Scrabble dictionary does DERISORY exist?
Definitions of DERISORY in dictionaries:
- adj - incongruous
- Expressing derision; derisive.
- Laughable; ridiculous: a contribution so small as to be derisory.
- adj - expressing derision
There are 8 letters in DERISORY: D E I O R R S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DERISORY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DERISORY plus a wildcard: DERISORY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DERISORY
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DERISORY
- ... offer of compensation described as derisory by those involved
- derisory Designs Carousel on Vimeo
- 2ndlook Rat Migration - And History Looks Different
- Posted by Janice Agan in Dental Implants on 07 8th 2010 no ...
- ... as unions reject what they call a derisory pay offer of just 1%
- Real Fathers For Justice News
- Review Music Money and Hip Hop Honeys
- Bolton reject derisory Arsenal bid for Gary Cahill - Telegraph
- But then Gods miracle still emerges despite the aftermath of pure ...
- 5000 ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.