Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DERISIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DERISIVE exist?
Definitions of DERISIVE in dictionaries:
- adj - abusing vocally
- Mocking; jeering.
- adj - expressing derision
There are 8 letters in DERISIVE: D E E I I R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DERISIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DERISIVE plus a wildcard: DERISIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DERISIVE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DERISIVE
- jose gaviria derisive by maria jose gaviria derisive mocking jeering
- Oh No They Didnt - Chris Brown -- Neighbors Say Hes a Nightmare
- Thread The Man Without Fear
- 2011 Infiniti QX56 Hooniverse
- Clevelands witty and derisive signs hold Lebron to only 38 points ...
- hayley williams cosmopolitan shoot. hayley williams cosmopolitan
- Circus Posters
- ... he claims America is arrogant dissmissive and derisive - Page 17
- ... Legacy Obama Is the Arrogant Dismissive and derisive One
- Photo F-35B Arrives at Elgin
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.