Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEPUTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEPUTY exist?
Definitions of DEPUTY in dictionaries:
- noun - someone authorized to exercise the powers of sheriff in emergencies
- noun - an assistant with power to act when his superior is absent
- noun - a member of the lower chamber of a legislative assembly (such as in France)
- noun - a person appointed to represent or act on behalf of others
- A person appointed or empowered to act for another.
- An assistant exercising full authority in the absence of his or her superior and equal authority in emergencies: a deputy to the sheriff.
- A representative in a legislative body in certain countries.
- n - one appointed to act for another
There are 6 letters in DEPUTY: D E P T U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEPUTY plus a wildcard: DEPUTY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEPUTY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEPUTY
- deputy badge - photopicture definition - deputy badge word and phrase ...
- CJ-1439 deputy We Serve And Protect
- Victor Gischlers Blogpocalypse THE deputy for Cheap
- Brass deputy Sheriff Badge 14-115 Replica Guns - Movie Prop Guns ...
- ... Decor & Gifts Western Gifts and Props deputy Sheriff Badge
- deputyS Badge Stock Photo 2835218 Shutterstock
- ... Decor & Gifts Western Gifts and Props deputy US Marshal Badge
- deputy badge.jpg (350kb)
- Forethought-deputySheriff - Corrections Nation
- deputy Dog