Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEPUTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEPUTY exist?
Definitions of DEPUTY in dictionaries:
- noun - someone authorized to exercise the powers of sheriff in emergencies
- noun - an assistant with power to act when his superior is absent
- noun - a member of the lower chamber of a legislative assembly (such as in France)
- noun - a person appointed to represent or act on behalf of others
- A person appointed or empowered to act for another.
- An assistant exercising full authority in the absence of his or her superior and equal authority in emergencies: a deputy to the sheriff.
- A representative in a legislative body in certain countries.
- noun - one appointed to act for another
There are 6 letters in DEPUTY: D E P T U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEPUTY plus a wildcard: DEPUTY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEPUTY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEPUTY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.