Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEPRIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEPRIVE exist?
Definitions of DEPRIVE in dictionaries:
- verb - take away possessions from someone
- verb - keep from having, keeping, or obtaining
- verb - take away
- To take something away from: The court ruling deprived us of any share in the inheritance.
- To keep from possessing or enjoying; deny: They were deprived of a normal childhood by the war.
- To remove from office.
- verb - to take something away from
There are 7 letters in DEPRIVE: D E E I P R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEPRIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEPRIVE plus a wildcard: DEPRIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEPRIVE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEPRIVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.