Scrabble word: DEPRESSOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEPRESSOR exist?
Definitions of DEPRESSOR in dictionaries:
- noun - any skeletal muscle that draws a body part down
- noun - any nerve whose activity tends to reduce the activity or tone of the body part it serves
- noun - a device used by physician to press a part down or aside
- Something that depresses or is used to depress.
- An instrument used to depress a part: a tongue depressor.
- Any of various muscles that serve to draw down a part of the body.
There are 9 letters in DEPRESSOR: D E E O P R R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEPRESSOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEPRESSOR plus a wildcard: DEPRESSOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEPRESSOR
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEPRESSOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.