Scrabble word: DEPRESSOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEPRESSOR exist?
Definitions of DEPRESSOR in dictionaries:
- noun - any skeletal muscle that draws a body part down
- noun - any nerve whose activity tends to reduce the activity or tone of the body part it serves
- noun - a device used by physician to press a part down or aside
- Something that depresses or is used to depress.
- An instrument used to depress a part: a tongue depressor.
- Any of various muscles that serve to draw down a part of the body.
There are 9 letters in DEPRESSOR: D E E O P R R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEPRESSOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEPRESSOR plus a wildcard: DEPRESSOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEPRESSOR
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words