Scrabble word: DEPRESSED
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEPRESSED exist?
Definitions of DEPRESSED in dictionaries:
- verb - lower someone's spirits
- verb - lower (prices or markets)
- verb - cause to drop or sink
- verb - press down
- verb - lessen the activity or force of
- adj - lower than previously
- adj - flattened downward as if pressed from above or flattened along the dorsal and ventral surfaces
- adj - filled with melancholy and despondency
- Low in spirits; dejected.
- Suffering from psychological depression.
- Sunk below the surrounding region: the depressed center of a crater.
- Lower in amount, degree, or position: Oil reserves were at depressed levels because of increasing industrial demands.
- Sluggish in growth or activity: a depressed sector of the economy.
- Suffering from social and economic hardship: a depressed region.
- Flattened downward, as if pressed from above.
- Flattened along the dorsal and ventral surfaces.
- adv - marked by joy [adj -PIER, -PIEST] : HAPPILY
There are 9 letters in DEPRESSED: D D E E E P R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEPRESSED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEPRESSED plus a wildcard: DEPRESSED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEPRESSED
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEPRESSED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.