Is DEPRESSED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DEPRESSED in various dictionaries:
- verb - lower someone's spirits
- verb - lower (prices or markets)
- verb - cause to drop or sink
- verb - press down
- verb - lessen the activity or force of
- adj - lower than previously
- adj - flattened downward as if pressed from above or flattened along the dorsal and ventral surfaces
- adj - filled with melancholy and despondency
- Low in spirits; dejected.
- Suffering from psychological depression.
- Sunk below the surrounding region: the depressed center of a crater.
- Lower in amount, degree, or position: Oil reserves were at depressed levels because of increasing industrial demands.
- Sluggish in growth or activity: a depressed sector of the economy.
- Suffering from social and economic hardship: a depressed region.
- Flattened downward, as if pressed from above.
- Flattened along the dorsal and ventral surfaces.
- adv - marked by joy [adj -PIER, -PIEST] : HAPPILY
There are 9 letters in DEPRESSED: D D E E E P R S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DEPRESSED
To search all scrabble anagrams of DEPRESSED, to go: DEPRESSED?
Rearrange the letters in DEPRESSED and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of DEPRESSED
8 letters out of DEPRESSED
7 letters out of DEPRESSED
6 letters out of DEPRESSED
5 letters out of DEPRESSED
4 letters out of DEPRESSED
3 letters out of DEPRESSED
2 letters out of DEPRESSED
Contextual use of DEPRESSED
What's nearby DEPRESSED
Lookup in Wiki for DEPRESSED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DEPRESSED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DEPRESSED"