Scrabble word: DEPRESSED
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEPRESSED exist?
Definitions of DEPRESSED in dictionaries:
- verb - lower someone's spirits
- verb - lower (prices or markets)
- verb - cause to drop or sink
- verb - press down
- verb - lessen the activity or force of
- adj - lower than previously
- adj - flattened downward as if pressed from above or flattened along the dorsal and ventral surfaces
- adj - filled with melancholy and despondency
- Low in spirits; dejected.
- Suffering from psychological depression.
- Sunk below the surrounding region: the depressed center of a crater.
- Lower in amount, degree, or position: Oil reserves were at depressed levels because of increasing industrial demands.
- Sluggish in growth or activity: a depressed sector of the economy.
- Suffering from social and economic hardship: a depressed region.
- Flattened downward, as if pressed from above.
- Flattened along the dorsal and ventral surfaces.
- adv - marked by joy [adj -PIER, -PIEST] : HAPPILY